Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Backyard Fun

So, considering that we live in an apartment with Remington, life gets a little crowded at times. There are days when I think that this place is NOT big enough for the both of us! To make life possible, Remi must get lots of exercise in his backyard. Now, his backyard is about a mile away from the house, but he still thinks that it is his backyard. Fleet Peoples Dog Park (my hero, my friend, the only thing that saves my time and energy).

"Mama!"... or this is what I imagine him saying every time he runs like this to me... full gallop, ear back, running straight for my legs.... it is about now that I have to jump to the left or right to keep from being knocked down. My sweet Remi- he is just a baby ya know. 7 and 1/2 months old! My sweet, big baby!

We meet lots of friends too at the park.....



But our favorite thing to do is to get in the water with Dad. :)


And after a long, fun couple of hours at the dog park, it is time to nap! This is why Remi and I both love Fleet Peoples.... I can clean, study, do whatever I need to do! He will not move until dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment