Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years

Today is New Years Eve... and while the most romantic thing to happen to me tonight will be a smooch from My Favorite after FSU has won their bowl game in the booth at Buffalo Wild Wings.. I do love New Years. I love new beginnings and I love thinking of ALL of the things that I want to do to make the next year even greater. This is a problem usually - I am a planner... I plan to plan... (just like that Vegas movie with Cameron Diaz.... I have issues) This should actually be my new years resolution - to not plan anything......
Naw.....lets not get carried away!

Anyway... I have been thinking of what I want to do this next year: I have come up with 20 things! That's huge right?!

1. Go to Disney World - I live in Orlando for crying out loud.... if I am ever going to go back to Disney World...it needs to be now when I don't have to pay for a place to stay!



2. Go to Universal Studios -  For the same reason

3. Go to the Holy Land theme park - I just have to see what is there....lol. This may make my reading of the bible a little more interesting! :-P

4.  Finish the books I started in 2010 - I have some ADD when it comes to reading... I get a few chapters in and then I find a book I think I will like better. This has been a problem...you should see the number of books in my house that are half read.

5. Start running with Remi - I have to get into shape....but more than that, Remi needs exercise! at least twice a week I need to run him.



6. Finish reading the bible - We started in the New Testament...and we are halfway through with Luke... we can do this. Piece of cake.

7. Make a new friend - I have made 2 new and great friends since I moved to Orlando. I love them and wouldn't know how to do graduate school without them...but you can never have too many friends. I want another one. :)

8. Sew something as a gift for someone

9. Find a part time job while I finish school

10. Give Blood - I have never weighed enough to give blood until now... and I am a little scared! But I need to do it...it is silly not to.

11. Run a 5K - everyone in Orlando runs 5ks....what is that? And I am assuming that once I start running with Remi, I will be prepared for this. Actually... I will probably not get very far before I have to walk it lol, but it will still be cool to do.

12. Get my bike fixed

13. Actually ride my bike a couple times a month



14. Pay off debt - this needs to happen...we cant move forward until we pay it off!

15. Go to an Orlando Magic Game.

16. Go back to Tallahassee for an FSU game next football season!

17. Pay for my momma to come see me in Orlando



18. Volunteer at an event

19. Adopt a family at Christmas - I have always wanted to do this.... I will do it next year for sure.

20. Start on a children's book - this may seem crazy, but have you been in the children's section at Barnes and Noble? Come on.... this can't be that hard! I plan on making one after Remington - he is very inspiring. :) And I have LOTS of ideas.

Maybe putting these on here will help me to actually accomplish them. :) We will see....
That's all - oh, and Go NOLES! :)
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment