Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Formal Introduction

Ok, so this blog business is new to me. I’m not really sure if my life is even remotely interesting enough to write about, but we will see! Currently, I am in the process of giving Martha Stewart a run for her money. I am learning to cook, sew, and be a regular home goddess. And if that wasn’t enough, I am diving into my faith by actually reading the bible cover to cover. I love to paint and take pictures when I have time. I am a full time graduate student at UCF (Go knights! Except when the Seminoles are playing, then it's Go NOLES!). I have two great loves in my life: My favorite (AKA Cy Sims) and My Remi (AKA Remington Sims /Weimaraner pup/King of the house/ “No,” “Out,” or “Off”) – he answers to them all! I have many aspirations for my life. I want to experience many new things and I want to capture them all– and that it why I have started this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment