Tuesday, December 28, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Things...

Santa was very good to me this year! I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Here is a peek at some of my favorite goodies!
This is a Delft bracelet that my wonderful Momma got me. I love collecting pieces of delft jewelry and also cameos but they are so hard to find! There is something about owning a piece of jewelry like this that makes me feel timeless and classy. Every woman should own a piece of Delft jewelry - just saying!


 Another favorite is this small book titled "Random Acts of Kindness - An Illustrated Celebration" Metro Books published it and it is adorable. It is full of quotes (which I love!; Quotes actually play a funny role in how My Favorite and I started dating- But that's a whole other story) and short stories about people doing good deeds. Very inspiring and the perfect gift. :)


Oh My! This is a homemade fabric necklace that My Favorite's sister made me for Christmas. She is something else, this woman. I admire her and want to be like her in so many ways. I have found a free pattern on how to make this necklace. I want to share it with you guys too. I plan on making several more of these to add to my accessory pile. :)     http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/products/free_patterns.php




And last but not least, my pocket guides! This is for all of the Speechies out there! A friend of mine from UCF had these one day during one of our study sessions and I fell in love with them. They are wonderful for those of you who like to have a quick reference to different disorders and what assessments/treatments to use with them!
That's all for now.
-M 

No comments:

Post a Comment